Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BATMAN! duh-duh-duh-duh-duh BATMAN!

   Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, could The Dark Knight Rises have been better cast? I think not! The entire movie was absolutely fan-freak'in tastic.  Even the ending is satisfying. For those depressing few that disagree and think he should have died, consider introducing ecstasy into your life because you may need something more drastic than anti-depressants.
   This is not a dissappointing sequel. The Dark Knight movies have never dissappointed. Every detail is astounding. The simple assoication with Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Robin is astounding. Anne Hathaway completely channelling catwomen's persona is astounding. I loved it, I recomment it, I plan to see it again.

.....As a sidenote the Man of Steel preview that premiere's in The Dark Knight Rises screenings is absolutely exhilarating! Maybe I'm just too much of a Clark Kent fan and exaggerating to those not as thoroughly impressed. Personally, I'd like to believe Superman's out there in some diminsion overpowering Lex Luther once again. I'm also terribly excited to see what Henry Cavill, previously dubbed the "unluckiest man in hollywood" for losing out on big roles,  does with my beloved superhero.


 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment